Welcome One and All!

For all you Halloween Fanatics....this will be a review and links site of the Best Haunted Houses in the country that my wife Lisa and I have had the pleasure - or displeasure - of gracing....

I've been a *huge* Halloween and horror fan since I can remember...I dunno...it just brings the kid in me out...by the end of September, our place is suitably adorned and we await each weekend with anticipation of which haunts to hit next....

We've been blessed enough to be able to travel quite a bit around the country and see some wonderful attractions and the cities they lurk in...and we're hoping to pass on the fun we've had on to anyone willing to listen in....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE DAYTON ROUNDTABLE - The Creeps Come out to Play in Ohio

I've been asked more than a few times over the past year what's Good to Scare in Dayton, Ohio - living here since '88 has given me a bit of insight, as it were, and here's a few recommendations...



For a small city, Dayton has an ABUNDANCE of haunted attractions - most not all that hot, truth be told, some fair and some very, very  good...we live about fifteen minutes south of the city in a suburb called West Carrollton, and we're in a good place in terms of juxtaposition with most of the attractions being quick trips for us.



For all ages fun, try these guys:



...and a look at what's just DYING to EAT you....rather, MEET you...yeah, that's it...




SAY HELLO TO BUTTERCUP!!!!!!!!










....do pay them a visit sometime, won't you...?




For fun for all ages,King's Island's FEAR FEST is  SCREAM!!!!







...and few looks from our visits in the early 2000s....



I DO NOT LIKE ROLLER COASTERS SAM-I-AM!!!!

For the more teen-oriented crowd, there's Middletown's Land of Illusion...


...and here's a little rundown of what you will find inside...







...and just a hint of some of what we saw...






My Lisa gets better acquainted with one of the staff...


Finally, the most adult and theatrical of the lot....Middletown's Chamber of Horrors...Southwestern Ohio's Twisted Haunted House...

HAUNT CLOSED 2014






My dad, wife, and son heading to their doom circa 2007...




Visit the Chambers soon and hasten thy Doom!


Next time around, we're off to Aurora, Illinois to check in on the Basement of the Dead....


No comments:

Post a Comment